RE: choosing a laptop

thanks for the replies-
lots of info out there on the web- hard to pick through whats relevant to my scenario-
ill keep hacking away and post my results, but its good to hear people have success with getting an express fiewire card...ill probably end up buying one to try out if tweaking internal seeting does not work

ty

fro