Re: OT Web 2.0

If you think about anything too hard it doesn't seem to make sense...
can someone explain how this whole cash / interest system was ever
supposed to work for long? Can anyone explain why we fight each other
as though these imaginary national and religious boundaries are real?
Its all a made up bunch of nonsense. The internet makes more sense to
me than 'the real world'. The apparently silly and pointless things we
do here actually server to help us understand and relate to each
other. It seems weird to post silly things on twitter and facebook,
but it really serves to drive home how were really all pretty much the
same. Most people from other countried seem just like us from their
facebook/myspace/whatever pages online... I'm in a weird mood, sorry
to derail this, haha.

-Adam