Re: Need help with RC-50

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes! Isn't it a wonderful world?

Jee, that post by me looks a bit odd. What I meant is that I reviewed
the RC-50 very early on and it may have gone though a lot of
beneficial software upgrades since then. If you're reporting that the
MID Clock out now adapts to a tempo set by the first recorded loop
this is wonderful news! If you can live without feedback it seems
pretty cool as far as I can tell.

Per