Re:Need help with RC-50

Hi Rick,
I owned one and have documented some of the RC-50 features on my website.
http://euroloopfest.com/sjaak/rc50.shtml

In addition to that, check out the 6 RC-50 support documents of Boss at
http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?dsection=d_support&ObjectId=772

> 1)   Are all the synchronized three loops always the same length?

No, they can be of different lengths. The longest loop (phrase) determines
the start and stop points of the 3 phrases. Check out support guide 5
called "Guide and Loop quantize" page 11/12

> 3)  Does the RC-50 do double or half speed manipulations of the loop

No

> 4)   Does the RC-50  have any kind of feedback control of loops?

Not like on the EDP or LP1, but's there's a workaround. You can setup a
feedback loop using the aux-input, see
http://euroloopfest.com/sjaak/rc50_feedback.shtml

> 5) is there any way to have two loops synced and a third loop random in
> legnth

Yes, turn loop sync off for that phrase.

> 6)  Does this unit have any UNDO features.

Yes, it even has an undo pedal :)

---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/