Re: What can you do with two loopers?

I LOVE having multiple delays... It's great for making rhythms of sound.  I use 2 line 6 dl4s and a kaoss kp3, as well as my laptop in combination with a behringer fcb1010.  Sometimes I also utilize the sampler on my Roland MC09 (small samples of 2 seconds a piece x 4) as well.

It can be a bit daunting at first, to find a way to work all that looping in with everything else, but if you toy around with it (and with ROUTING!  Routing is really what makes the possibilities so amazing... get a good sound card with lots of ins and outs...), you'll see what I mean.

Nevyn Nowhere
http://www.happyhumans.org
Sad Music for Happy Humans