RE: loopers hard talk questions and answers

The first video is a style I personally don't care much for (I listened to some of his other clips). A style where looping is a one man band trick, in these cases I prefer a band :-)
The second video I really enjoy, it sounds like LoopMusic not like a one man band. I almost feel that Boss is sort of bad for loop music since they designed the pedals mainly for practice and one man band style stuff. I much prefer improvised live looping...