Re: loopers hard talk questions and answers

Of course, NME never has anything nice to say.

The way I see it.  I'm turning 45 this year and I don't care what people think of my music.  I don't make music to earn a living.  I do like doing what I do and if it entertains anybody else, then that is a bonus.  The nice thing about feeling this way is that I don't risk getting burnt out on it.

Besides, unless Liz Frazier and Robin Guthrie want to start a band with me, I'm pretty much on my own. :-)

Bob