Re: nerds with toys

Yes, he is great. Didn't we have a long thread on him lately? He
doesn't play a MIDI controller  though (except for looper command
control) but real acoustic instruments, although custom built and
awesome sounding.

BTW, what's wrong with sitting down to play the piano/keyboard? You
may even have a glass of red on the side, as for putting on a stage
show.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se