Re: MySpace headaches... - experience?

Buzap, I would try just downloading a basic template from one of those 'myspace profile template' sites...  Google 'Myspace template' and you'll come up with tons of options.  From there, you need to plug in the html :

Edit Profile > Musician Details > and then under "Bio"

That's the way I have it set up.   I hope that helps!