To: <ocfdiscuss@lists.opn.org>
From: samba - <sambacomet@hotmail.com>
Date: 02/03/2009 08:22AM
Subject: India's $10. Laptop

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/technology/article5639463.ece

If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

Please consider our environment before printing this email.
The information contained in this message and any attachment is intended for the
recipient(s) designated only, is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Therefore, the contents of this message may not be
re-transmitted, copied or revealed to a third party without first obtaining the
permission of the sender. If this e-mail is received in error,please delete it
immediately. The AFTRS has implemented anti-virus software, and whilst all care
is taken it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that all e-mail and
any attachment(s) are scanned for viruses prior to opening.