Re: ways to loop as duo

> Let him loop at a track of his own in Mobius on your laptop! Assign
> that track input to a dedicated physical input on your audio interface

I second this approach.

If he is not that much into looping (yet ;-) he won't miss any of the
fancy features anyway.
If it is ok for him, you could even take control of looping his stuff
yourself. I did that a few times with a Mandolin player. I used a simple
foot switch to route either my or his signal to my looper. He didn't mind
at all. We practicecd very briefly and he was fine with the approach.

best regards
Buzap

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a