Re: nerds with toys

Very true. It seems that most of the live looping in the lime light or at
least featured in popular media is not the most creative use of the
technology.  I personally prefer the looping aspect of my looping to be
obscured by the output of my performance, vs. making it completely obvious
to the listener that I am basically layering parts to sound like a one man
band.  In fact, lately, when I perform, no one ever comes up to me and
asks
what sort of looper I am using, because my use of the technology is
secondary.

Kris