Re: OT: Frequency of SPAM

Try gmail! It has a very good spam filter. I use many different email
addresses and pipe them all through the gmail account to take advance
of that awesome spam filtering. Only one or two spam messages reach my
in box each day. And I deal with four to five hundred letters a day.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com