Re: New ambient live improvisation "The art of life"

awesome buddy!
question is mainstage also geared towards guitarrists, that is the efxs
etc.?
would it work well with a roland GK pickup and a GI20?what i would love is
a software that would give me guitar fxs ,midi synths cool sample grooves
or drum beats and a looper all in one,is there anything like that out
there yet?ive never done any VST routing with mobius i would really rather
have all that in one,maybe the upcoming ableton?
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom