Re: OT DID YOU KNOW? A fascinating and eye opening video about changes in the digital media age

I'm no sociologist but  a picture can be worth a thousand words so...
http://www.thisphase.org/pics/india1.jpg
http://www.thisphase.org/pics/india2.jpg
http://www.thisphase.org/pics/india3.jpg

I just read a scifi novel that desribes the dicotomy bettween old and
modern
high tech India.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_of_Gods