RE: Mainstage, Ultralite and Augustus Loop

Thanks for the info Os. I've a licensed version running now, it works
great in combination with Mainstage but only if you sync it to the
Mainstage clock. I switched of the preference "midi output" and switched
on both  "Host" and "Master".

> Possibly you can do something cunning with automation of
> Mainstage itself, but I've never used it myself so can't advise.

That's a good suggestion. I know you can do something with Apple Scripts
in Mainstage, have to figure that out ;)

---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/