Re: Fwd: some funny looping videos

LOL,this is hilarious!!´!!!
but i suspected somewhere along the line this type of loop shows will make
the art of looping popular,because is a lot easier to follow what the
person is doing,plus the entertainment factor.I think a lot of people that
have no idea what looping is still have problems understanding it after
seeing a shoe gazer show.So beware of the carrot man!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom