OT FS: Barge Concepts Blender/Feedback Looper VFB-2

Barge Concepts Blender/Feedback Looper: $115 ship/pp to con U.S.

I got this about 2 weeks ago, but I'm moving to Chicago in 3 weeks, and I need to sell a lot of equipment. They sell for $145 new, with a 2-3 week wait.

How does it work?
1) Use it as a blender, mix in the amount of effect that you want in. For example, the verbzilla sucks tone, so rather than running it in series in the signal chain, this creates a parallel loop that allows you to blend in the amount of affected signal into your chain.
2) Feedback looper -Allows whatever effects to go into complete saturation, i.e. delays int extreme oscillation mode, or fuzzes into huge walls of noise. There is a blend knob on this as well, so it's not overly loud.

I'm sure there are a lot of you ambient players who could use a good constant undertone of noise with this pedal.