Re: OT DID YOU KNOW? A fascinating and eye opening video about changes in the digital media age

Yes, it's indeed an exciting new world emanating! Nice take to end it
with the question what it all means, since what it actually takes to
live well in this new world is learning to extract meaning in every
moment as the world is changing so rapidly. So... it means that no
meaning/direction can be taken for granted ;-))  Like it has always
*really* been, but in this fast spinning world it just becomes more
obvious. Thinking back on this... it's been well a decade now since we
were first talking about a lot of higher education programs becoming
obsolete because they tend to teach people how to do things when they
should rather be teaching people how to find out how to do things.
"Occupations" go away and we will all spend our lives "in never ending
education".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se