Re: Andrew Bird

Yep, two DL4s, that's what he told me as well when I did an interview
with him for a guitar magazine. On that occasion he also said that, at
some time in the future, he wants to make an entire album with the
sort of abstract looping you can hear on the last album track "Jawny
And The Apocalypse" (Armchair Apocrypha album, that is). His main
strategy is to loop melodies that contain such a balance of notes that
goes with many different chords, and then he plays the chord changes
live on the violin (or guitar) over the loop. While singing.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com