From: "Thomas Garrison" <garrgal@pacbell.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 7:42 PM
Subject: Best hardware (pedal) looper?

Hello,

I'm new to the list and was wondering what, in your opinion, would be the
best hardware looper? I have read all of the reviews online. I'm basically
looking for something that will catch a soound, on the fly and then
playback
begins. Of course being able to manipulate the sound further, would be a
huge plus. I'm sure you all have been asked this so many many times but I
feel this is the very best place to ask such an ignorant question. Just
for
your information I do own a DOD DFX94 and a Digitech DL-8 but I really
would
prefer something that I can just hit the pedal and go. Probably should
have
never sold my EH 16. I'm leaning towards a DL4 or Akai Headrush2. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and I hope you are all doing well.

Tale care,
Thomas