Best hardware (pedal) looper?

Hello,

I'm new to the list and was wondering what, in your opinion, would be the
best hardware looper?  I have read all of the reviews online.  I'm
basically looking for something that will catch a soound, on the fly and
then playback begins. Of course being able to manipulate the sound
further, would be a huge plus.  I'm sure you all have been asked this so
many many times but I feel this is the very best place to ask such an
ignorant question.  Just for your information I do own a DOD DFX94 and a
Digitech DL-8  but I really would prefer something that I can just hit the
pedal and go.  Probably should have never sold my EH 16.  I'm leaning
towards a DL4 or Akai Headrush2.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and I hope you are all doing well.

Tale care,
Thomas