From: Buzap Buzap [mailto:buzap@gmx.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:02 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: youtube M13 and looperlative demos

Hi Bill

I both enjoyed the music and found the explanations insightful.
Really like your sound and the journey you take the listener through the
evolving sound.

Just two things:
- In my understanding "beatboxing" refers only to creating beats with your
voice.
- I found the foot pedal (M13 I think) quite loud during the quite part.
Since I usually have the mic open also when looping other stuff, I find
this
quite annoying and have returned a pedal once just for this.
Is the Gordius also the same noise level? Would be too pedal cause I cannot
use such FX pedals/midi pedals when playing quite music with open mic...

Anyway, thank you very much for the videos!

Buzap

--
NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a