Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:23:46 -0800
From: evanpeewee@yahoo.com
Subject: the new digitech multi-effect boxes / boss slicer?
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

ok, i'm debating a purchase. does anyone have the boss slicer?
what do you like about it? hate?
or has everyone gone software and this chopping stuff old hat and dull to you?
just curious.

i wasn't sure if this was mentioned when folks were reporting about new namm stuff last week, i just saw that the new digitech multi-effect boxes (rp155/255/355) have a 20 second looper component to them now. as well as the 5 sec delay that was on the previous models (i have the rp150).
the funny thing i was thinking the other day on my preamp/gear-i've had my zoom g2 for over 2 yrs and still like it/ use it (been loving the digital fuzz lately for some reason) -, and think of how i use it w/ my rp150-which i got just over a yr ago (replaced my rp100 that i had for about 4-5 yrs),  and now just a bit over a yr later, the digitech rp line is revamped w/ the additional --5 line, but the funny thing is as far as i know the zoom line has no new additions. guess i have to get some new gear to keep the economy going....
s---