OT Cloaking was Steppophonic Looperformer - please steal this!

You might want to check this out.

On Jan 18, 2009, at 6:15 AM, Per Boysen wrote:

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 3:07 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
Yes.. my idea was putting TV screen paint ON a tank, as in the vehicles of destruction Isreal is sending out, the pictures would show the opposite of the tank, therefore making the tank invisible... I might not sell it to the Israelis though...

I've actually had this idea. But I wasn't thinking about "magic paint" but cameras. It was a joke we had a while back: "what about if you had a camera on your right shoulder filming to the right and then you carry a tv screen shield covering all your left side. You would become invisible for people on the left side because they will only be seeing the tv screen showing what they would anyway have been seeing if that screen wasn't there."

Seems like the alien in the movie "Predatore" used one of your Magic Paint Costumes?

Another related topic (yes it is Sunday and wierd OT's are allowed... LOL ) is looking at one side of a black hole in the universe. What you see then is the same thing as if you look at the other side of that black hole. The scientific explanation is that the gravitation is so strong at that point that it attracts light, and since light is what transport the stuff that your eyes "see" your sight line is "curved" around the black hole.

per