Re: Live 8's Looper has First Loop Master Sync Capability!!!

At 11:38 PM +0100 1/15/09, Per Boysen wrote:
>  >> First loop sync: Live reads the tempo from the length of the first
>loop
>>>you record and automatically syncs up. This eliminates timing issues
>>>  and lets you record without the click.
>
>Can't wait to try that out! Finally! How long did we wait for this?
>Phew... Awesome!

Per,

I've been watching you kvetch about this very issue (not to mention
Ableton's MIDI clock rounding error) on the Ableton forums for what
must be at least four years now.

At last, it looks like after all that work SOMEBODY FINALLY LISTENED!!!!

Congratulations, and thank you for being such a gadfly about this!  :)

        --m.
--
_____
"we're no longer sure where home is; homesickness is our only guide"