Re: vst plugin - looper

Hi Erdem,
I am using Mobius in Audiomulch and have never had a problem with it.
You can track many discussions about Mobius here on the list or on its
specific yahoo group.

Mighty Jeff, the man behind this sw, is here on the list, reading and
listening ;-)

by the way, expect great things from AM 2.0 !!!

my best,
Luca