Re: vst plugin - looper

Hi Per,

But did you try this with the combination of Syncopath and SyncVSTMaster?
If you have and still are having problems, I would like to know of these bugs!

The video on www.juvul.com shows it in action.

The drums in this video is a 4 bar loop in Ableton and it keeps following all the tempo changes done with Syncopath - which is quite a few - throughout the video.
As I recall, a BPM-span from -250 to +160 with two decimals.... it doesn't care one bit... ;)

SyncVSTMaster is still version 0.9 and you have to initiate the loop length manually, sorry...
I will make more documentation also, just need some time!

Lasse

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Lasse juul Kolding <dubbilan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ableton Live actually works quite great as Slave if you treat it as a looper
> itself.

Not here. It does some smoothing to the incoming tempo which makes
live loops sometimes sound "out of sync but still close". And it
crashes often too. I use to perform tempo changes, like jumping
between 60 and 120 BPB and maybe a while at 93 -  Live just doesn't
like that that. This a sad fact, because in many other regards Live is
a nice application.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se