Found it Mark! Re: Blogs

Sorry! I deleted and didn't scroll to the very very very end...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: Blogs

Actually my website is made up of a few blogs... My front page is a Blogger blog inserted into an iFrame, and the rest are pages made in a Wordpress blog again.. in a an iFrame.. Why did I do this VERY SILLY THING?
Cos I cant program my own Wordpress template... Boo Hoo.. but I like being able to update my site from any computer without having to access ftp or anything.. altho I AM hosting the Wordpress blog myself.

Personally Im not in the slightly bit interested in other peoples diaries.. what is that??? Do people think they are being read by millions ???  But for people who can actually write and have something to say, I think blogs are a great publishing tool.

I DO have a few blogs bookmarked (or I did before I wiped my mac 3 hours a go.. ha ha!! the once a year clean up ) ... I had a blog by an Palestinian schoolgirl, and a blog from a Schoolgirl in Bagdad, and a blog from a guy who keeps pidgeons.. and a Norwegian Blog by an 92 year old guy who lives in a remote valley in Norway that can only be accessed by boat, so in the Winter he stocks up and is not seen again for 4 months, he has never been to Oslo.. let alone out of the country...... A TV company here gave him a computer and an internet connection... He likes Car Crash Games and Porn... and...

well I like fascinating insight blogs...

mark...