From: Paul Richards <paulrichard_rocks@yahoo.com>
Subject: OT: $400-$550 Mixer Suggestions
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 3:40 PM

Hello:

I have to get a new mixer as my current one gave up the ghost. I had at one time a Mackie Onyx 1220 (which I really liked). I was considering getting another one but have been looking at others. I checked out a Phonic Helix  Board  18  MKII Firewire mixer, the Allen & Heath ZED 14FX USB mixer, the Yamaha MG166CX 4 bus mixer w/effects, even the Behringer Xenyx 2442FX 4 bus mixer (cheap at $300.00).

The mixer would be used only in my home for home recording (duh).

Does anyone have any opinions about the above equipment or any recommendations? THX!

Regards, Paul