Re: OT-AFAH (Off Topic And Funny As Hell) MicroSoft's take on livelooping ;-)

Ok, I'm selling Logic Pro, anyone interested?
Instead, I'll buy Songsmith and make awesome happy songs.... ;-)))

OMG I couldn't believe it... It is really true.
Hilarious: "and this will make a sad version of the song":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeSAXolcA98

The only good thing: Kudos to the little girl. She has an interesting
voice. Disney should take a closer look at her for their music machinery
(à la Miley Cyrus).

thanks Per for the good laugh!

Buzap
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a