Re: FS: VG99, FC300

David,

What happened?

I was depending on you to be the VG genius guru who would figure this
thing out for me.

Oh well.

If I had the money, I'd buy yours, but cash is tight on this side of
the mountain too.

I'm making "some" headway with mine but during the winter months it's
awfully cold out in the studio/garage where my gear is set up.

Was the some deficiency you discovered in the 99 that made you decide
to skip it?

Hi ho.

Best belated holiday greetings to you.

Now that I have your snail mail address I can post a Christmas card
next year.

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

Creativity represents a miraculous coming together of the uninhibited
energy of the child with its apparent opposite and enemy, the sense of
order imposed on the disciplined adult intelligence. – Norman Podhoretz

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian
http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes