Re: OT-AFAH (Off Topic And Funny As Hell) MicroSoft's take on live looping ;-)

Yeah, I heard that Tom Waits uses this a lot. :-)

One thing that you can say, at least they eat their own dog food - I think there's little doubt that the video was composed with the tool.

Funny, I was just seeing references to this on createdigitalmusic.com.

And I've also been thinking about writing an article about what Band-In-A-Box tells us about music.