OT NAMM 2009

Dear friends,

I hope to see you at this years NAMM, I will be demoing at the Looperlative booth # 1657, in hall E, with performance times at 1p.m. on Friday,,12p.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday, and 2p.m. on Sunday,  and I’ll also be playing a lap steel concert , Friday afternoon for 45 minutes at the Museum of Making Music’s display of vintage lap steels in Lobby D, starting at 4:00p.m.  Please come by and say hello if you can.

Bill