Re: GLASS HARMONICA , CRYSTAL BASHCET, BOWED PSALTERY,BARYTON andBAZANTAR

Quoting Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>:

> This guy, Thomas Bloch owns (and beautifully plays) an Ondes Martenot,
> a Glass Harmonica and a Crystal Baschet.
> _*http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=7qagAnX6eJ8&NR=1
> *_As the guy in this interview says,  'there is probably no room in the
> world that has all three
> of these instruments in it.

Hi Rick,

Thomas Bloch is probably the best-known ondenist these days.

I actually appear on an album along with Thomas Bloch:

http://www.aminbhatia.com/index.php/virtuality/about.virtuality

(you have to scroll down to find Thomas Bloch and me, too.)

I have never met Thomas Bloch -- he, I and others recorded the tracks
in our own studios that, in turn, were sent to Mr. Bhatia and mixed
into the recording.

The Bolero track starts out with vintage (pre-1960's) electronic
instruments and progresses through each decade and ends up with
current software-based synthesis.

If you are interested to hear a musical journey and a huge array of
synthesizers and electronic instruments, you will enjoy this album.

-- Kevin