Re: Ondes Martenot was Duduk and melancholic instrument

Each Ondes Martinot is hand-made -- They are expensive -- well over
$10K from what I have read.

The Ondes was developed in France around the same time that the
Theremin was developed in Russia.

The speakers are custom built to match the instrument and, as such,
they are an integral part of the instrument.

-- Kevin