OT: NIN live video files available

Way OT I know, but since Rick brought up the NIN light show of the previous tour, I thought I'd point out that three HD recordings of the shows are available from links on this page

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/148324-nine-inch-nails-offer-free-hd-live-show-footage

Also, as another example of an amazing use of lighting, check out the Sigur Ros DVD Heima; the live footage is astounding, not to mention that this is one of the most moving music DVDs I've seen in a long time.

Kevin

--

Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org