OT: Mix comments wanted - vocal jazz duo

Hi,

I do an occasional jazz duo gig with a young vocalist. I've recorded many of the performances, and want to sell a CD at gigs, which of course means I'll put it on the Web too.

There aren't too many examples of guitar/vocal jazz duo on which to model my mixes (and quality control): Ella and Joe, Tuck and Patti (and I am no Joe Pass, and certainly no Tuck). Don't really know of too many prominent others. Anyway, it seemed like a tricky mix to me, because everything is so naked. And that includes my playing - at this point, I hear every hesitation, every squeak, every imperfection.

So I'd like the opinion of some of the many fine ears on this list of both mix and (this feels so weird to say) whether the overall product is "good enough" to put out on the web. It will be sold as a "live" CD, so I think it doesn't have to be as perfect as a studio recording of this kind of thing.

The cuts are all at http://warrensirota.com/otoole/cd/, and there is a link there for emailing me your comments.

Thanks for your help,
Warren