Re: Semi OT - Artist making music in different ways

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> one thing that I hadn't seen before was the full screen video as webpage
> background. Very cool. I should really take the time and learn Flash

Long ago I thought the same and bought Flash 4.0. Two weeks later they
released Flash 5 with much cooler functions and I got a bit pieced off
- not knowing that you can upgrade for a low, or no, cost - and gave
up flash for some time. A while later I found that flash exported the
best sounding mp3's and I used it for that reason back in the days
when Mac did not support mp3. Today I think I would rather get FCP if
I could afford it... and was prepared to give up my time with other
projects to learn it.. which I'm not, so it has to stay on my "future
expansions list".

>From what I remember from the Flash 4 days Macromedia delivered very
good tutorials, so it's not very hard to learn it. You can actually
use it without knowing it, just checking the manual and the tutorials
how to do the things you have in mind.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen - www.perboysen.com