Re: Native Instruments Kore 2 and Komplete

I have had Komplete since last summer. Awesome stuff. I've had Reaktor, B4, and FM8 for many years, but until I got Komplete I hadn't used Kontakt, Akoustik Piano, or Elektrik piano. I do jazz and have found Akoustik Piano to be great for ballads. And Kontakt has a really nice sampled upright bass. I have barely looked at Massive or Absynth yet, so can't say much about them.

--
Mark Smart
http://cdbaby.com/cd/marksmart