RE: list members played on [SomaFM]

> hearing some awesome music coming
> out of my speakers. As usual, when I
> hear something I like, I check it
> out. This time iTunes showed
> "Michael Peters - Vortex Conga".
> Congratulations, Michael!

thanks Per ... I feel honored that you like it. Vortex Conga (a one-off
piece from around 1999 that I had forgotten and then rediscovered on a
non-labeled DAT tape) can also be heard on my myspace page. Nitya Nadesan,
very nice guy who I know from the Jon Hassell mailing list, runs the Sonic
Universe program and he was so kind to put the piece up there because he
liked it. Too bad I have nothing else on offer at the moment that has a
similar 4th-world feel to it.

-Michael
http://www.myspace.com/veloopity