Re: New virtual guitar amps and effects in GarageBand

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 9:28 PM, marcus kirby <nrvana8775@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if this is a recent thing, but they have also added AU
>support
> for garage band. I doubt I will be ditching Plogue's Bidule any time
>soon,
> but it's good to know that I can do simple recording without having to
> import files at a later point.

Hey - you're giving yourself the answer to your own question! "AU
support"... Simply slap Bidule as an AU plug-in in GarageBand! Open
your complete old Bidule rig as an insert effect! Just an idea... ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen - www.perboysen.com