upcoming US house concerts etc.

Hi all,

Have got a few house concerts coming up that you may be interested in,
if you're in the area -

Jan 11th - Philadelphia
Jan 14 - 'Future Of Social Media for Musicians' masterclass/workshop
in LA/Orange County area
Jan 19th - Long Beach
Jan 22nd - Santa Cruz
Jan 23rd - San Jose
Jan 24th - San Jose

am also hoping to organise a 'future of social media for musicians'
masterclass in San Jose area on the afternoon of the 24th...

email me for more details on any of those (with them being house
concerts, I'm not putting people's addresses out on the web :) )

Lobelia and I will also be at NAMM, making some nice loopy noises on
the Looperlative booth (alongside Bill and Rick Walker) as well as
Modulus, Accugroove and around...

happy new year,

Steve

Where to find me on the web -