Re: thanks to rick-bill walker and this group

Hi Erdem,
I have to pitch in on this as well.
If it hadnt been for Rick i probably would have not release my loop CD,it
started with the Bluezette project at the CT-collective,back then i was
recording in a small Roland VS recorder and dindt have much idea about
recording with computers and didnt even own a mini disc! so he like what
he heard and offered to put my submission on mini disc and send it out for
me,that actually how we got to know each other!
Ive also seen him working his ass off organizing this festivals being
there from noon till midnight then packing it up and still having the
energy to go out for a drink with us all!
He also encouraged me to do my first solo looping gig which i did with
him.In my website there ae photos of our gig here and in Switzerland where
i met Matthias Grob,Claude Voit,and other loopers(god it seems like a long
time ago)i remeber having a jam till the early morning hours and everybody
sleeping at the venue,it was all great fun.Everybody was exchanging CDs
and i felt kind of ackward that i didnt have one to offer so all this
inspired me to put a loop CD together.He has also been really encouraging
and supportive of my songwritting,in fact his last email about the
upcoming festival has pushed me to get off my ass and do something,i am
taking a break from recording as we speak!I am not sure is going to be a
looping CD but this simple thing inspired me again at least to record
again.For the last couple of years i havent been writing anything or
recording for that matter...i do at times also get discouraged and loose a
bit of faith on direction but
 i guess thats precisely the time that some sort of change is about to
happen, or is time to just get ready for when it comes.I dont completely
agree that inspiration is always there,as the saying goes"moments of true
inspiration are rare but you can always prepare for them because the
arrival is unpredicatable".
anyway Rick you fuckin rock!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom