Digital music news links aggregated for those so inclined

Good night, folks! Sleeptime at my half or the globe. Aggregated some
useful digi music links for those of you so inclined:
http://is.gd/eyQ

For years I've been using a local RSS (and more) news
aggregator/reader software to stay on top of the eruptive development
in internet music, digital music distribution, new music gear and
related stuff. Now I picked some favorite channels and put them up for
everyone in in the right margin of the page linked above.

Per