Re: feedback buster for nylon string

I suspect the market is small, and most people I know of who are using dual pickup systems on their acoustics want independent control over each aspect, so you end up with a Sunrise and another manufacturer's internal mic or what not.  As I recall, Hedges typically used a Sunrise and a FRAP.  Small capsule mics don't tend to have the best tone, and sound best when you're playing quietly, so you end up at cross-purposes if you're trying to use them to amplify loud percussive aspects.  It takes a lot of juggling.

Seymour Duncan made that mic/magnetic combo pickup a few years ago, but it was like $400 (don't confuse it with the cheaper SD model had the same external appearance), and I believe that's what Juber was using, although I'd heard that he then supplemented it with a very expensive replacement mic capsule.  And Fishman has had a Rare Earth model that also has a little gooseneck mic inside.

TH