From: Loren Claypool <looper@theclaypools.com>
Subject: Re: WHAT STOMP BOXES ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH? was distortion,f overdrive, fuzz, crunc
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 8:28 PM

I am enjoying stomp boxes in the real and virtual worlds these days. Before I
answer and the question as intended, I'm digging the models in my Pod X3
Pro, Pod X3 via Pod Farm, the new plug-ins in PT LE 8, a stack of VSTs via
FXpansion VST->RTAS converter, and the SoundToys Native effects bundle. The
SoundToys effects are stunning.

To the question proper. I mix and match a wide variety of stomp boxes as the
spirit moves me. The complete list in on the gear page at
http://www.lorenclaypool.com. Right now I'm jacked up with the Korg mini-KP
Kaoss Pad, Boss SP-303, vintage MXR 45 Phase Shifter, Boss DD-5 (in Aarset
mode), Boss TR-2 Tremolo with aNaLoG.MaN Super Mod, and Boss DS-1 with
aNaLoG.MaN Pro Midrange Mod. But that will all change tomorrow.

I'm a huge fan of what aNaLoG.MaN does with Boss pedal mods. I'm also
in love all over again with vintage MXR pedals - warm and luscious analog
goodness.

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there