Re: WHAT STOMP BOXES ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH? was distortion,f overdrive, fuzz, crunc

I am enjoying stomp boxes in the real and virtual worlds these days.
Before I answer and the question as intended, I'm digging the models
in my Pod X3 Pro, Pod X3 via Pod Farm, the new plug-ins in PT LE 8, a
stack of VSTs via FXpansion VST->RTAS converter, and the SoundToys
Native effects bundle. The SoundToys effects are stunning.

To the question proper. I mix and match a wide variety of stomp boxes
as the spirit moves me. The complete list in on the gear page at
http://www.lorenclaypool.com
. Right now I'm jacked up with the Korg mini-KP Kaoss Pad, Boss
SP-303, vintage MXR 45 Phase Shifter, Boss DD-5 (in Aarset mode), Boss
TR-2 Tremolo with aNaLoG.MaN Super Mod, and Boss DS-1 with aNaLoG.MaN
Pro Midrange Mod. But that will all change tomorrow.

I'm a huge fan of what aNaLoG.MaN does with Boss pedal mods. I'm also
in love all over again with vintage MXR pedals - warm and luscious
analog goodness.

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there