X-Y vector pad for MIDI foot control?

Per asked:
"Is anyone using a KaossPad on the floor for MIDI control by foot?"

See me post a few hours hence talking about pedal boards...yes, I did
that with a Korg KP1 (the first Kaoss Pad). To be very precise, I only
used it in conjunction with the built-in effects, so I didn't do any
MIDI processing, but using it as a MIDI controller for other devices
should work just as fine.

You may want to think about using this kind of thin socks which cover
each toe individually.

           Rainer