Re: Tonight's streaming show?

Thanks Per,

I thought it would be best to use FLStudio as a generator of bps via MIDI,
utilizing the cycles of Mobius as a slave timing-wise, so I could at least
keep it in sync.  Loop-wise I'm looking to have a big steaming pot of
loopage on top of an already produced structure via FLStudio.  So I start
off the song in FLStudio, then switch to Mobius for loop input.  I suppose
should assume to set the BPS to the same value first.  The next problem
would be how to get Mobius to accept the sum output from Stereo Mix on my
sound module, so that I can bang on a virtual mellotron as well as play
guitar/loops into the pot.  If I can't do the above I suppose I could just
set Mobius to run at the BPS of the song-in-question, have the output from
FLStudio already written to a WAV file, and wing it on another Mobius
channel?